Happy Halloween! 🎃
Children love this spooky time of year. From dressing up in creepy costumes to watching scary movies and the obligatory trick or treating. It is amazing how they embrace and enjoy fear!
But fear is a real problem for lots of us when returning to work after a break. It can stop us dead in our tracks. Stepping out of your comfort zone to change the direction of your life, and embark on a new career, can naturally fill you with dread.
You might feel unsure about where to start, and so keep putting it off. We’ve all been there with ideas going bump in the night – dreams are quickly dismissed because they feel unachievable. Fear of failure affects so many of us, and sadly too frequently holds us mums back. This is just one of the reasons I started Successful Mums, to help mums try something new and take a leap of faith.
Our online Back to Work and Confidence Course is designed to cut through the overwhelm and set clear career goals that suit you and your family.
With a group of like-minded mums, we’ll work on building your confidence, help you deal with imposter syndrome and combat those nerves.
The course will also include
- Updating your CV with the transferable skills gained from being a parent
- Where to find flexible and part-time jobs
- How to write a winning cover letter
- Ideas for a new career and re-training options
- Personal branding and interview techniques
- Setting clear career goals that suit you and your family
- The digital skills employers are looking for.
So, stop seeing the return to work as a nightmare, cast your own magic spell, take that first step and don’t be scared!
To find out more and register your interest TODAY, just click HERE 🎃🎃