Minimum of 30 hours a week – we promote flexible working.
Pay: National Minimum Wage.
About the company: At Twinnie Day Nursery you will be joining our caring, welcoming, and supportive team. We believe that every child has potential, strong and intelligent, our aim is to support, nurture and ensure that they thrive.
For over 10 years we have been providing children with the highest quality of care and unlimited opportunities to grow, learn and develop in our safe and secure environment.
About the role: Apprenticeship role / unqualified staff minimum of 30 hours a week.
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in their care
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Reliable, enthusiastic, and flexible
- A commitment to quality in all areas, with a high level of motivation and enthusiasm
- Able to perform under stress.