This is an exciting opportunity for an AV Technician to join the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG).
Salary: £37,100 – £40,141 per annum
Hours: Permanent, 40 hours per week (full-time) (part-time to be considered)
About the role:
The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists is recruiting an Audio Visual Technician to join a small, dedicated AV team, maintaining and operating a variety of audio, video and IT systems, to support staff members and external clients within the College’s event and meeting spaces; this included the RCOG’s x300 seater main event space and the digital recording studio. This exciting opportunity is primarily based at the RCOG’s enviable premises in the heart of London, although the position is also flexible as part of the College’s agile working practices.
- Maintain, support, and operate AV for live, virtual and hybrid events
- Run the digital recording studio
- Video recording and editing
- First line AV support throughout the premises
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Self-motivated individual, comfortable in supporting AV for on-site, online and hybrid events
- Advanced AV Knowledge
- Excellent customer skills
- Strong interest in AV for events
- Experience with audio mixing desks and live sound mixing, as well as with advanced online events management platforms.
All applications are anonymised, to apply visit: https://app.beapplied.com/apply/7fmi4nvloe?utm_source=successfulmums.