Location: Gravesend, Dartford, Bexley, Bexleyheath, Wilmington, Erith, Belvedere and all surrounding areas of Erith
Salary: Competitive pay – from £12.00 to £14.50 per hour. Bank Holiday pay rates are double
Role: Part time and Full time roles available
About us: As we age, the care we choose becomes personal. At Home Instead we have helped families with homecare that is truly personal to them. Whatever you need, our award winning Care Professionals are here to help.
About the role:
At Home Instead we value the amazing work that our Care Professionals do every day. In order to help you achieve the best for yourself and your clients, we offer:
- Minimum 1 hour calls – with client matching for continuity.
- Part time hours or guaranteed hours contracts – from 5, 10, 16+ hours part time to 36 hours guaranteed.
- Training – full induction programme where we provide award winning training and other opportunities to develop your career further, e.g. sponsoring your NVQ level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care
- Pension Scheme
- Welcome bonus – We pay a £200 welcome bonus after the completion of your training/learning
- Employee referral bonus programme – Our Care Friends app enables you to turn points into £££ for referring others to us
- Mileage and travel/waiting time – paid separately
What you will bring: Help clients to remain happy, healthy and thriving in their own homes! Responsibilities may include:
- Companionship and wellbeing support
- Help with everyday tasks from cooking a meal to light housework
- Helping your client access their community by accompanying them to the shops or appointments
- Help with washing, dressing or bathing
- Medication reminders and administration
- Be caring, warm-hearted and have a compassionate nature.
- Have a full driving license & access to a vehicle so you can provide care to our clients in their own homes across our area.
- Have a good grasp of the English language.