Due to growth, we are now looking for an experienced Career Coach to offer practical career advice, ideas for a new career, deliver our inspiring webinars and find our mums suitable employment.
We are looking for someone who has experience in delivering career coaching or employability training. You will be a great motivator, have experience of providing innovative career advice, understand a broad range of sectors and job opportunities along with proven experience of progressing people into work.
You will have worked with a broad range of clients including job centre customers, long term unemployed and corporate women too. You will have experience of working to KPIs as we are required to progress 50% of our learners into employment through our engaging coaching programme.
Experience of government funding and Ofsted would be an advantage although not necessary. Working for a not for profit or small training provider and compliance paperwork would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves supporting women to find work and who wants to be part of this growing, mum-focused, and transformational organization. An understanding of safeguarding and inclusivity is important, and we carry out a full safeguarding and DBS checks as part of the role
Hours: Full time & part time vacancies
Salary: 23k to 25k FTE Plus 7k OTE
Location: Flexible and remote working some meetings in Bromley, South London.
- To deliver high quality Information, Advice and Guidance to ensure the effective delivery of the Successful Mums Career Coaching Programme.
- Complete each individuals start, review and job outcome paperwork accurately to ensure the business can claim the relevant funding.
- Provide robust and informative 121 Career Coaching monthly sessions, setting SMART targets.
- Deliver motivational webinars ensuring full attendance and retention.
- Carry out job search to secure flexible, part-time, or full-time employment for the learners.
- Continue to engage with the learners throughout the programme through email, phone calls, whats app and webinars.
- Carry out 4 weekly structured reviews to monitor progress and identify new SMART targets.
- Meet the set job outcome targets and sustainable targets in line with the contract requirements.
- Proactively job search through relevant websites and engaging with employers.
- Work closely with the head of quality and external organisations to ensure all compliance and ofsted requirements are met.
- Communicate effectively and promptly to learners, employers, and staff to maintain an efficient working practice.
- Adhering to safeguarding and inclusivity requirements.
- Maintain own levels of CPD to ensure current teaching and assessment methods are used and the most up to date digital skills are being taught.
- Coaching or teaching qualification or to be prepared to work towards this as part of your CPD.
- Experience in delivering training or career coaching to individuals looking for work.
- Proven experience of supporting women into employment.
- Previous experience of using an online learning platform.
- Setting clear SMART targets and managing these targets to ensure they are met.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both in written copy and verbal.
- Very organised and able to work to deadlines.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate.
What is on offer:
- FTE 23k to 25K depending on experience (or 21k for a trainee coach role)
- Up to 7k OTE
- No working in the month of August
- FTE 28 paid days off
- Flexible working in a family friendly organization
- Friendly close-knit team
- Working in an organization that changes lives for the better
- Personal achievement and ongoing CPD support