Location: Bromley (Community travel necessary. Car drivers preferred)
Pay: £13.00 per hour variable hours plus overtime available. Bank Holiday = Double time. Christmas Day/New Year’s Day = Triple time
About us: Chislehurst Homecare Partnership is a leading provider of adult social care in South East London – rated ‘Good’ by the CQC in all domains.
About the role:
As a Community Care Worker, you will:
- Support with undertaking full and thorough assessments of care and support needs
- Assist clients with personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing, eating and toileting
- Perform light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming and changing bed linens
- Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of clients
- Accompany clients to medical appointments
- Observe, monitor and record clients’ physical and emotional wellbeing, and promptly report any changes to senior colleagues
- Encourage clients to participate in social and recreational activities
- Maintain care plans, risk assessments and promote independent living.
- Compassionate and empathetic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of health and social care sector
- Able to adapt communication style
- Able to work under pressure with competing priorities.