Location: West Wickham – Flexible work options negotiable for the right candidate
Salary: Circa £50k – Full time – 9am to 5.30pm – 37.5 hour week – flexible work options negotiable for the right candidate
About us: We’re a team of award-winning web design specialists working with ambitious businesses who are looking to grow – and skyrocket their sales.
About the role: We are looking for an experienced Digital Client Services Manager to create long term, trusting relationships with our clients. This role is about overseeing a portfolio of key clients, understanding their business, and nurturing those on-going relationships, grasping the clients’ requirements, and finding commercially viable solutions to match them. You will be a business consultant/advisor to your clients.
The right candidate for this role will need to have the ability to think on their feet and be reactive to scenarios discussed in client meetings. You will need to have gravitas and be able to engage in a business conversation, working with owner managed businesses, and the ability to adapt your approach to your audience.
You will need to be responsive, proactive, and reactive to client needs. Then through intelligent questioning understand their business goals and be able to translate that into a plan to enhance their online visibility and drive traffic/generate leads through their website via the appropriate solution, such as SEO, paid ads and social media.
This role will not include offline marketing. If the client is not an SEO client, they will not sit within your remit.
As Digital Client Services Manager you will also be responsible for managing a team of four direct reports and ensuring that we achieve 100% client retention through exemplary service delivery.
- A minimum of 5 years proven account management experience, in a digital role
- Demonstrable in-depth experience in digital marketing/web industry
- Ability to comprehend and effectively understand the unique advertising requirements of SME’s
- Must have a clear knowledge and comprehension of SEO best practices and the ability to discuss/respond to questions on the different approaches to this
- Demonstrable experience in managing and developing a team
- Flexible working options open to discussion subject to finding the right candidate
- Holiday Entitlement starting at 23 days plus bank holidays, increases with length of service to 28 days
- Pension Scheme
- Frequent team social events
- Friendly office dog