· Perform cleaning tasks in accordance with established standards and guidelines.
· Clean and sanitize designated areas, including but not limited to kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, home offices, sitting rooms.
· Dust furniture & fixtures.
· Vacuum & mop hard floors, vacuum carpets.
· Empty rubbish bins and replace liners.
· Replenish supplies such as toilet paper, soap, and towels, as required.
· Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards to the supervisor.
· Follow proper procedures for handling and disposing of hazardous materials.
· Experience in domestic or commercial cleaning preferred but not necessary.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
· Training will be provided.
· Drivers preferred but not necessary.
· Ironing skills (favourable but not required).
We are a small team of cleaners providing domestic cleaning in and around the Bromley area. We take pride in creating sparkling, stress-free homes for our clients and our reputation for excellence is growing fast.
We are looking for another member to join our team; someone who has an eye for detail and a commitment to delivering first-class service. We can be flexible with working hours, which makes this job perfect for Mum's who have the school run to consider.
If you would like to join us, we would love to meet you.