Location: Orpington and surrounding areas.
Pay: Weekday rates start at £12.00 per hour with weekday evenings starting at £13.10 per hour to start. Weekend day rates start at £12.95 per hour with weekend evenings starting at £14.90 per hour to start.
Full Time and Part Time Available
About us: Homecare with expertise and a personal touch.
About the role: We are looking for new staff to join our award-winning team providing care and support to our lovely customers in their own homes.
We provide care in the following areas:
- Bromley North/Shortlands
- Biggin Hill
- Petts Wood
Daily responsibilities will vary depending on your care recipient but may include:
- Helping to keep up a daily routine.
- Prompting personal care and medication
- Preparing meals at regular intervals
- Providing companionship
- Helping with hobbies and interests
- Keeping the home clean and organised
- Running errands such as picking up prescriptions, doing the shopping
- Support with using technology, such as the television or computer
- Keeping on top of post, paperwork, and appointments
- Keeping the family regularly updated.
We offer the following benefits to our care assistants:
- We provide a fair and competitive hourly rate starting at £12 per hour, increasing for evening, weekends, and bank holiday
- Enhanced bank holiday pay rates
- Paid travel time
- Paid mileage subsidy
- Flexible working hours
- Our care assistants are directly employed by us giving you access to holiday entitlement and our pension scheme
- Support to complete nationally recognised qualifications including your Care Certificate and NVQs
- Free uniform and PPE
Our candidate expectations are:
- No experience is required, as our in-house trainer is on hand to take you through your induction, probation, and ongoing training. As well you will have our amazing team of passionate and dedicated care assistants who are always ready and willing to provide support and guidance in your early days with us
- The Right to Work document in place, we do not offer sponsorship
- A full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle, is required
- Punctuality and Reliability
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment, therefore this role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure and two (2) satisfactory references.
Skills required: You will
- Have a caring nature
- Be a team worker
- Be a people person