We are looking for a qualified HR business partner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals.
Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the board of directors and with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture.
Ultimately, you will act as a champion for the organisation working with the MD, supporting the senior management and board of directors allowing the organisation to develop and grow swiftly. In this role you will be responsible for all human resources related activities whilst utilising the outsourced HR facility made available to you. As this is a standalone role you will be responsible for the full employee life cycle and administration of the HR function.
We trust our people and provide them with the freedom to make choices that work for them and their loved ones. As HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for helping the organisation build and support this exceptional group of people. This position is a key strategic role in the company helping to grow the business and allowing us to build a unique and strong people-oriented culture at Ansador.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Suggest new HR strategies
- Maintain employee data and everyday HR admin responsibilities
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner or HR Manager
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics and data management
- Thorough knowledge of employee legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field (preferred)
Ansador is a rapidly growing systems integrator supporting corporate and global clients throughout EMEA. With a UK head office in Wimbledon, London - the business employs UK engineering staff and collaborates with local service providers throughout EMEA deliver both installation projects and provide system support.
With an expanding team, we require a personable individual to oversee human resources and develop the team going forward using various tools such as MBTI and psychological profiling.