Our Executive and Non-Executive role-based networks and specialist groups bring together peers to share insights, develop skills and explore best practice. Our membership provides leadership teams with an exclusive network where they can gain knowledge, build their profile, extend their connections and access the tools to enhance their organisational performance.
Inspiring our members to navigate leadership challenges and create real value is what drives us. We provide the knowledge and connections to C-Suite Executives and the Non-Executive Board through peer level business networks, extending across the globe. What our members really value are our people. People who listen, people who understand and people who are experts and want to make a difference.
Hours: 2 days/week, 9:00-17:30, flexible
Location: Our office is in Hammersmith; however, the role is hybrid. Home working with weekly meetings in the office.
Salary: The role is paying 55k FTE pro rota
The role is a mix of financial management and business partnering with commercial operations. The purpose of the role is to lead on all finance matters and increase revenue and profitability.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and associated commentary for presentation to Executive Management and the Board
- Be a Finance Business Partner to the commercial operation, ensuring that the commercial team understand their financial performance and are supported with financial plans and costing for new projects and services
- Monitor and report financial and non-financial KPIs, provide actionable insights to support the business growth strategy
- Update financial forecast on a monthly basis to provide an expected view of full year performance and associated commentary
- Manage working capital and forecast cash flow to ensure Winmark has adequate financial resources to achieve its business plans
- Ensure debtor and creditor balances are managed and regularly reconciled, and that collections and payments are made within agreed terms
- Oversee the budget preparation for each profit centre and the manage the consolidated budget reporting
- Liaise with external accountants and tax specialists to prepare annual statutory accounts and annual corporation tax computations
- Submit annual and occasional filings with the Registrar of Companies and other relevant external agencies
- Oversee the preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Undertake continuous review and improvement of processes and controls across the finance function
- Help the company respond to RFPs and other procurement requests
- Provide financial leadership to support major business change projects, investment and capital expenditure decisions
- Access to Winmark professional networks & Academies
- Profit sharing
- Casual dress & Company Events
- Wellness programmes
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
We believe in teamwork and collaboration, drawing on each other’s talents and supporting our colleagues in their personal development. Our work is varied and fast-paced – no two days are ever the same!
We enjoy an inclusive culture, welcoming colleagues of varied abilities and skills as we believe diversity of experience enhances our ability to develop as a team.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a Finance Manager role or similar
- Excellent presentation skills in a senior business leader environment
- Experience building relationships with senior stakeholders (C-Suite)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, motivated and outcome focused
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent Xero skills
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified (preferred)
- Finance Manager experience: 2 years (required)
- Xero: 2 years (required)
- Salesforce: 1 year (preferred)