Location: West Wickham
About the role: Home Instead Bromley has an exciting opportunity for a Live-In Care Manager to join their ‘outstanding’ and award-winning team.
The Live-In Care Manager is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the provision of high-quality live-in care (LIC) services to individuals in need of long-term assistance and support.
The Live-In Care Manager will play a vital role in ensuring the well-being and safety of clients while promoting a compassionate and nurturing environment.
- You will be responsible for managing and overseeing our Live-In Care packages ensuring the client and the Care Professionals are fully supported.
- You will attend new client consultations with the Care Consultation Manager, produce person-centred care plans and be the first point of contact for the client, family members, Care Pros and associated medical professionals.
- You will be responsible for all CP introductions to clients, reviews, handovers and QA’s.
- You will already have experience managing, facilitating or assisting Live-In Care packages and looking to take the next step in your ‘caring’ career.
Our LIC packages typically run with a primary Care Pro on a 6-week on 2-week off work pattern, where a secondary CP will provide the break cover ensuring continuity of care.
You will work alongside the Recruitment team to grow our LIC CP team and to ensure personality matching.
You will further grow our LIC offering and will forecast future need.
- Proven experience in a supervisory or management role in a healthcare or care setting.
- In-depth knowledge of live-in care services and understanding of the needs and challenges faced by individuals requiring long-term care.
- Strong organisational and leadership skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks, manage multiple responsibilities, and work effectively under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish collaborative relationships with clients, families, and care professionals.
- Compassionate, patient, and empathetic approach to care, with a commitment to promoting the well-being and independence of clients.
- Proficiency in relevant software applications and electronic health records systems.
- Familiarity with relevant regulations and compliance requirements related to live-in care services.
As a Care Professional, you will receive industry-leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you’re looking for work that is extremely rewarding have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients’ needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click HERE to apply or alternatively, contact us on 020 8658 2535.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.