Location: Remote, with some visits to Tunbridge Wells when required.
Salary: Circa £15 per hour dependent on experience.
About Us: “One Eight Zero” is a brand-new (launch date in late September 2023) virtual darts experience, using the newest augmented reality machines. (Same as flight club which has venues across the UK but on a smaller scale). It’s based above our other venue; The Claremont Pub & Garden, a large-scale bar with large garden, lit and heated stretch tent, outside bar, shisha bar and decking area.
About the role: Reporting to two of the friendly, down-to-earth owners, you will:
- Be responsible for managing both brands’, marketing activities, promotions and strategy. Driving the pub and darts clubs awareness with innovative marketing ideas Increasing our customer numbers, repeat business and revenue. You will raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns.
- Oversee promotional activities and events and ideas.
- Write and proofread creative copy and promotional material.
- Undertake analysis of the company websites data analytics and marketing activities.
- Work with the social media team/agency to manage online campaigns. If you have any SM experience or if its something you are interested in being involved with, then that would be welcome.
- Target new individuals, relevant local business, and organisational customers.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Executive or similar role relevant role.
- Proven experience and success of direct, digital and online marketing methods.
- Articulate and personable.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Commercial Awareness.
- Good IT and numerical skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- You are both a team player and able to work autonomously.
- A sense of humour!