Are you looking for part-time, weekday only, term-time employment in a role that will give you true job satisfaction because you will make our clients’ lives easier and happier?
Pay: £12 per hour plus 30 pence per mile mileage allowance after the first 10 miles a day.
Working three weekdays each week 9am to 2.30pm with half an hour for lunch – no evenings or weekends.
You will work 15 hours each week for 36 weeks (term time only).
About the role: We are looking for kind, caring and friendly people to join our team providing simple nail-cutting and filing services to our elderly clients in their own homes within the borough of Bromley.
You will support our clients to promote excellent foot health and help maintain their mobility so they can continue getting out and about and reduce loneliness and isolation.
The role involves:
- Providing a professional and quality basic nail clipping service;
- Providing basic foot and nail care advice;
- Pampering the clients with hand and foot massage and nail polish application (where appropriate);
- Building relationships with our clients so these appointments are enjoyable for all;
- Supporting the office team with a variety of ad hoc administrative duties and answering telephone enquiries.
- A successful candidate will be kind, caring, friendly and professional;
- You do not need prior foot care experience as all training will be provided.
- Some basic administrative experience and computer skills are essential.
- A care background would be advantageous but not essential.
- You must live in the borough of Bromley and have a driving licence and access to a car during working hours.
- Candidates will need to be physically fit.
This role is subject to satisfactory references and DBS
If you satisfy our criteria, we’d love to hear from you. Click HERE or give us a call on 020 8658 2535 to have a chat.