Location: Remote, working from home
Hours: Part-time (22 hours per week)
About us: Raymond James is a rapidly growing wealth management firm supporting wealth managers and their clients located across the UK.
About the role:
We are looking for a skilled Payroll and Benefits Administrator to join us at Raymond James Investment Services on a part time basis.
The ideal candidate would have an understanding of payroll procedures and benefits management, excellent attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently.
- Assist the Payroll & Benefits Specialist with the process of 2 x monthly payrolls to include input of variable data, instructions to third party providers, and check of output and prepare for sign-off
- Process of P45, HMRC new starter checklists, all statutory payments and assist with annual salary reviews, bonus payments etc
- Provide 1st line support to employees with payroll and tax enquiries
- Assist with calculation and process of manual and ad hoc payments
- Prepare monthly reports for overtime, on call, RSU’s, leavers etc
- Process and upload monthly pension schedules
- Assist with tax year end, P11D and provide support with PSA reporting
- Provide support to HR Assistant with on boarding for new joiners/off boarding leavers
- Provide back-up for general HR administrative assistance as needed to include production of all HR outgoing letters, contracts
- Responsible for the preparation and upload of HRIS reports to the Benefits Platform
- Responsible for benefit invoicing and reconciliations
- Responsible for the GAYE & Eye Care Voucher account administration
- Maintain sickness records and distribute to Heads of Departments
- Maintain Holiday accrual files for US/UK Finance
- 1st point of contact for employees with benefit related queries
- Ad hoc project work as required and other tasks as requested
- Previous UK payroll experience
- Payroll systems literate
- Good working knowledge of PAYE, income tax, national insurance, student loans and statutory payments (SMP, SPP, SSP etc) this is not an exhaustive list
- Working knowledge of pension auto enrolment and benefits administration
- 25-days of annual leave + bank holidays + holiday increases each year, to a max of 30
- Established hybrid working policy and openness to flexible working
- Generous pension contributions
- Private medical healthcare
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Life, Dental & Travel insurance
Raymond James is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from a diverse background. At Raymond James we honour, value and respect the uniqueness, experiences, and backgrounds of all our Associates. When associates bring their best authentic self to work, our organisation, clients, and communities thrive. This is a key part of our people-first culture. The Company is an equal opportunities employer and makes all employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs.