We are Successful Mums Career Academy, a Training Company that provides back to work training programmes for women returners who have had a career break and want to return to work.
We also offer a free Job Board to connect women returners and Successful Mum graduates to flexible friendly employers.
If you are part of our GLA Parenting Project, there is no charge to use the Successful Mums Job Board. Please note this is purely a Job Board, not recruitment, you will receive the CVs directly.
We do ask that you keep all the candidates updated whether they are successful or not for interview.
Terms and conditions for the Successful Mums Jobs Board
The Successful Mums job board operates as an advertising platform only.
Successful Mums will:
- Display the role details from the employer; job title, location, hours, days & flexibility, overview of the role, required skills set, closing date and company logo on the Successful Mums website Jobs Board.
- We may also advertise the vacancy on our social media, via emails/newsletters to our database of women returners and to our existing women on our programmes.
- There is an expectation that the successful candidate will complete a Successful Mums online, flexible, and relevant course (if appropriate) that is beneficial to the employer and the new employee.
- This might be a digital, I.T or a professional industry relevant course. This is to be agreed by the employer, the employee, and Successful Mums as part of the induction process.
- We may write and share on our social media, via emails/newsletters to our database of women returners and to our existing women on our programmes, a case study to showcase you as a flexible friendly employer.
The employer will:
- Provide sufficient information requested to advertise the role.
- Ensure the role meets the minimum wage. You can find out more here https://www.livingwage.org.uk/what-real-living-wage
- Ensure the role is a genuine vacancy and not an affiliate scheme, pyramid selling scheme or any other business opportunity.
- Act fairly & professionally with individuals who send in their CV, keeping all candidates updated with progress whether successful or not.
- Comply with the Data Protection Act 2018 and all subsequent legislation and regulations.
- Not pass any personal details from the CV to any third party.
- Not spam or contact the individual unless related to the specific job role.
- Update Successful Mums with the outcome of the CVs one week after the closing date.
- Notify Successful Mums if a/another candidate sourced by Successful Mums is employed within 3 months of the job closing date.
- Provide timely progress updates to both Successful Mums & candidates.
Since we are only an advertising platform and do not propose or check any of the CVs or applications forwarded in this service, it is recommended that the employer provide accurate information to ensure the correct type of candidates apply.
We suggest the employer carries out checks that the candidates have the appropriate experience, training, qualifications, and authorisation required by law or otherwise for the advertised role before offering the position.
In addition, where professional qualifications are required or where work-seekers are to work with vulnerable persons or children, the employer should obtain copies of the relevant qualifications or authorisation, obtain at least two references from people who are not relatives of the work-seeker and undertake a criminal records bureau check of the work-seeker.
By posting on our job board you are confirming that you agree to these terms and conditions.