Choose from a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification to gain a deeper understanding and awareness of autism, personally or professionally. This course can support people in customer-facing roles, working with children or as an introduction to Special Educational Needs (SEN).
Online flexible course
6 week duration
Fits in with family life
Friendly weekly webinars
Expert 1 to 1 support available
Monthly start dates
Meet like minded mums
What We’ll Cover:
- Understanding different presentations under the autism spectrum and recognising needs and strengths in each individual.
- Understanding communication and how we can use different strategies to support autistic individuals.
- Understanding behaviour, and exploring strategies to promote positive behaviour whilst also looking at managing distress.
- Supporting autistic individuals with transitions and progression to develop life skills and independence.
- Safeguarding autistic individuals from abuse and harm.
- Sources of supports for families and carers.