Successful Mums Prevent Policy and Procedure and Safeguarding Links Documents to our Action Plan
Prevent is part of a Government initiative to develop a robust counter terrorism programme.
The UK faces a range of terrorist threats. All the terrorist groups who pose a threat to us seek to radicalize and recruit people to their cause. The Prevent strategy seeks to:
- Respond to the ideological challenge of terrorism and aspects of extremism, and the threat we face from those who promote these views.
- Provide practical help to prevent people from being drawn into terrorism and ensure they are given appropriate advice and support.
- Work with a wide range of sectors where there are risks of radicalisation which needs to be addressed, including education, criminal justice, faith, charities, the internet and health
Successful Mums has been looking to do this prior to these requirements and refers this to the Following:
- Prevent Action Plan
- Safeguarding Policy and Procedure
- Safe learners Policy and Procedure
- Equality and Diversity and Equal Opportunity Policy and Procedure
- Prevent Policy and Procedure
Successful Mums is committed to providing a secure environment for learners, and staff where learners feel safe and are kept safe. All adults at Successful Mums are aware and have explained that safeguarding is everyone